Monday 4 July 2016

Use the Colours of your flag at Dream Valley Challenge




Good Morning My Lovely Crafting Friends

Hope you are well and had a lovely weekend
It has been cold and wet here in Inverness
Looking forward to my holidays of to Belgium,
but first we are meeting my Sister and Brother-in-Law
for lunch before we go to the Ferry which doesn't leave
North Shields until 5 'o'clock, we are also taking Matthew
with us as he staying with them for 2 weeks, which he is
very excited about.

This is my card for Dream Valley Challenge
theme this fortnight is
Use the colour of your Flag

Onto my Card

Red Card
Maya Papers
Angie's Cards and Digi Image
coloured with Promarkers
Spellbinders Plain Circle Die
Spellbinders Lacy Circle Die
Creative Impressions Flower Dies
Pearls 
Double Ribbon Bow

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges






8 comments:

Veerle said...

Verry pretty card Marlene. Sweet image and I love the red color.
Marlene in my message on your previous post I gave you my hotmail email adress can you send me an email there to see what we can arrange to meet up ? Will you be having a car ? Hope to hear from you soon.
Hugs Veerle

Valerija said...

Stunning card! So beautiful!
Valerija xx

Anonymous said...

Marlene this is fabulous xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Marlene, I like the image the flowers and the papers
Kevin xx

julie_woolston said...

Aww what a little cutie beautiful card Marlene,
Hugs Julie xxx

MagsB said...

I love the rich colours on your card, Marlene, and your papers are so pretty! Have a wonderful, sunny holiday and come back refreshed and rarin' to go!

much love, Maggie xxx

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

Oh my gosh this is just super gorgeous. Love your colours and design. Great work.
Thank you for sharing with us over here at Classic Design Team Open Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
[Annette Registered Owner/Admin for Classic Design Team Challenge]

Handmade by Veer said...

Beautiful! Love the colours and the design!
Thank you for sharing with us over here today at the Classic Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.


Veronique DT for http://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/...


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...