Thursday 28 August 2014

C.R.A.F.T. Challenge DT card




Good Morning My Crafting Friends

Hope you are all well, if not I am sending hugs for those who are in need of them.
It has been beautiful Sunshine here, today it has changed back to rain.
Yesterday my Eyes were very sore and itchy, this morning when I woke up I couldn't
open them. Off to the Doctor's later to see what is wrong with them.


This is my DT card for C.R.A.F.T. Challenge
the theme this week is Animals or Pets.

Onto my Card

Pink Card
Maja Papers - Sofiero
Spellbinders Labels Twenty Six
Promarkers and Flexmarkers
Lace
Pink Ribbon Bow
Pearls
LOTV Sentiment
Stickles Star Dust
Inky Impressions Digi Image - Kitty with Bow

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges.

Inky Impressions Challenge # 174 -Anything Goes
Crafty Sentiments Challenge - Animals
Tuesday Throwdown Challenge # 210 - Anything Goes
The Crazy Challenge # 178 - Cute Little Animals
Through the Purple Haze Challenge # 54 - Anything Goes
Crazy 4 Challenges # 250 - Animal
Fussy and Fancy Challenge # 121 - Pets or Favourite Animal
4 Crafty Chicks Challenge # 209 - Something Old, Something New (Stickles and Sentiment are old
the papers are new)
Crafty Little Fairies August Challenge - Cute and Cuddly 

Thank you for stopping by to look at my card, I really do appreciate and love reading your comments
you wish to leave me

Bye for now


25 comments:

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,lovely image and colours.xxx

Veerle said...

Beautiful card Marlene, I like your kitty and I like the colours you have used on this card.
hugs, Veerle x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Awww this is so cute and love the layering

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous x

Basslady said...

A fantastic and cute card!

Hugs and kisses from germany, Silvi xoxo

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Marlene, I love the cute image and pretty papers.
Sue xx

butterfly dream cards said...

Love, love, love it and love the cat its just super.

Fiona DT
TTPH

Beth Brovold said...

Oh my this is just PURR-FECT for our Fussy and Fancy "Pets or Favourite Animal" challenge!! Your kitty image is just adorable...beautiful card!!! thanks for sharing with us!!
Beth F&F DT

coops said...

aw so gorgeous marlene.adorable sweet image and your design is beautiful :D

xx coops xx

Pamellia said...

What a wonderful card Marlene! Your kitty cat is so darling and I love all your pink layers! The glitter is such an elegant touch! Gorgeous :)

cuilliesocks said...

An adorable card Marlene, such a sweet image and your layers are beautifu.
I hope by now you've seen the doctor and that your eyes are better, take care, Kate x

Unknown said...

Oh, Marlene, I hope that you get your eyes sorted hun, your card is so cute..I love that cat image, very Aristocrats, I think, hugs xxx

Crafty Judith said...

Hi Marlene this is super cute hun love it great job and thank you so much for linking up with week at Tuesday Throwdown – hope to see u back soon hugs Judith DT x

Cvetelina Borisova said...

Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenges.

Sylvia Anderson said...

This is so cute x
Thank you for joining in our challenge TTPH Good luck x

Crafting with Darcy said...

Gorgeous kitty cat card!! Love it! Thanks for joining us at Through the Purple Haze Challenges!
Hugs
Darcy

CraftyGirl said...

Love that little kitty! They are all so innocent until they start stealing and hiding your craft supplies. lol I am very glad you entered this week at Tuesday Throwdown. I hope you had fun!!! See you back very soon to play in another fun challenge.

TTFN,

CraftyGirl
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
Tuesday Throwdown DT

JoanieMc said...

Awwww." Just love your card! Such a sweet image and very nice design.
Thanks for joining Throughthe Purple Haze Challenge.

Hugs
Joanie DT

Lucy said...

Gosh! I really hope your eyes are better now! I love your card. Great colours and she reminds me of the cat from the Aristocrats.

Thanks for joining us at Through the Purple Haze Challenges.

Lucy DT x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Aww, love that sweet kitty Marlene. I have a pal who would love this! Gorgeous layout. Hugs, Wends x

Mary Lou said...

Cute card marlene!! Sweet...fancy...frilly..cute!! Thanks for joining us at Fussy and Fancy!!
Bigg Hugs

Aunty Sue said...

lovely card and thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Sentiments and good luck hope to see you back tomorrow

Unknown said...

Oh Wow! Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week.
Tina- DT

4 Crafty Chicks

Scrappyrpnprn said...

Awwwww how precious! Such a cute card and love the layers. Thanx for joining us at TTPH challenges.

Carla DT

Helen said...

Awww...such a sweet card!
Thanks for playing at the Crafty Little Fairies!
Helen x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...