Friday 21 December 2012

DT card for My Heart Pieces

Hi Everyone,

Well Christmas is nearly here, I have finshed by shopping, the presents are all wrapped, just the Turkey to collect on Sunday. My Husband has taken two weeks off on holiday, which he is looking forward to as he said 'to recharge the batteries'.

WISHING EVERYONE A HAPPY CHRISTMAS 
AND
A HAPPY AND HEALTHY NEW  YEAR

Onto my card

White Blank Card
Pale Green Co-ordinations Card
Lucy Cromwell Papers
WOC flowers
Woodware Leaf Punch
White Liquid Pearls
Ribbon
X-cut Border Punch
Cheesecloth
Papermania sentiment
White Pearl Heart.
Promarkers and Flexmarkers
Nesties Flower oval die

I am entering this card into the following challenges

Aud Sentiments Challenge - Use any sentiment
Delightful Challenge - Anything Goes
Divas by Design Challenge # 66 - Anything goes
Fab 'n' Funky Challenge # 152 - Add Ribbon and / or Lace ( I have added Ribbon)
The Paper Shelter Challenge # 93 - Anything Goes
Papelitos Challenge # 24 - Anything Goes

15 comments:

Chrissy C said...

Lovely card - such a sweet image too.

Vicky said...

Gorgeous Marlene...:o)

Wishing you a Merry Christmas hun...biggest of hugs Vicky xx

rachel said...

fabulous card Marlene - here's hoping you and your hubby have a fabulous Christmas and thankyou too for the lovely comments you've left for me this year! You're a star xx

Doreen said...

Gorgeous card...lovely image and colours.xxx

Allthingsinky said...

Fabulous Card, Beautiful Image...

Sue said...

Your card is gorgeous Marlene, I love the sweet image and beautiful colour scheme.
I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and I wish you a Happy New Year.
Thank you for being such a fabulous blogging buddy
Sue xx

pam said...

beautiful card Marlene, fabulous image.
happy christmas & a wonderful new year.pam

Mynn xx said...

What a darling card! Your image is so sweet and I LOVE the colors you've used! Please come play along with us at Technique Tuesday for our Faux Tile Challenge this month--we'd love to see your creation! Happy holidays!!! :)

coops said...

so gorgeous marlene.stunning pretty details and image and i love your colours.
Wishing you a very Happy Christmas and thanks for all your comments on my blog this year :D

xx coops xx

Katy said...

This is a beautiful card! Love the coloring on your image and the flowers! So pretty! Thank you for linking up to Technique Tuesday! :) Happy Holidays!

Unknown said...

Thank you for this year and a merry christmas to you my dear DT-sister. See you soon again (once more until the end of this year but...I wish you a happy new year too anyway...)

Lots of happy wishes from Sweden!

Vicky said...

What a sweet card Marlene!! Thank you for joining our ribbon and/or lace challenge at Fab'n'Funky

hugs Vicky xxx

Mynn xx said...

As I said before, a beautiful card, Marlene! I was hoping that you'd create something NEW for us at Technique Tuesday, though. Part of our rules is to use our tutorial to make a new creation. :) SO sorry for the mixup--it truly is my fault! Unfortunately, I will have to delete this entry on our challenge since it doesn't follow our tutorial. I hope that you understand and I hope that you do still have a chance to join us with a new creation! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! <3

Patty Sue 2 said...

Your card is lovely and I loved all the detail you put into it! I also started making cards when my husband became seriously ill and have found it to be a great way to destress! Thank you for joining us at THE PAPER SHELTER CHALLENGE! Good luck on winning, remember if you use a TPS prize your winnings increase and their images are fabulous! Happy New Year

happyscrapper said...

The details are just awesome on your card. The coloring is fabulous. Thanks for playing along with us at Delightful Challenges.
Hugz,
Christine Dt

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...