Tuesday 28 August 2012

Happy Birthday

Hi Everyone,

This card is for the Stamping Boutique Anything Birthday Challenge, my first DT Card. Yesterday I was at the Doctors for this awful cough I have had for Two Weeks, so they gave me antibiotics so hope they will work.

Onto my card

White Scalloped Blank Card
Black Co-ordinations card
Prima Papers
LOTV sentiment
Memory Box die
Stamping Boutique digi
Pearls coloured with Promarker
Promarkers and Flexmarkers
Distress Tool

I am entering this card into the following challenges

The Crazy Challenge # 127 - Anything Goes
Totally Stampalicious Challenge - Anything Goes
Eureka  Stamps challenge # 3 - Anything goes

15 comments:

Joey said...

Fabulous card Marlene, great image and love your colours. Joey x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Marlene, I like the image the papers and layers.
Kevin xx

Sarah said...

Fabulous card Marlene. Great image and colours. Have a nice day.

Sarah x

Sue said...

Fabulous card Marlene. I love the colours and the image is brilliant
I hope you are feeling better soon

Sue

Gemma said...

Gorgeous card love the colours.
Gemma x

Chrissy C said...

Great card - love the colour scheme. It seems you have changed your background here too - brilliant one.

Wendy Fraser said...

Fab card, such a fun image. Hope you're on the mend soon. xx

coops said...

so gorgeous marlene.fab image and i love your colours and papers ;D

xx coops xx

Little K Smith said...

A fab card Marlene, love the layout and lovin the new blog look too! Hope you feel better soon :)
Kelly.x

Kim said...

Alexis looks awesome. She's such a fun image. I hope you feel better soon. My family's been sick for over 2 weeks now. Something is going around.

Kim
sherrodstudiostamps.blogspot.com

Elizabeth said...

Feel better! Such a cute card!
Elizabeth

Dortesjs said...

very sweet card, and great image

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Another gorgeous card. Hugs Ginny ♥

pam said...

gorgeous card marlene, love the colours you have used pam

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card and I love the image. Thank you for playing along with Eureka Stamps.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...